Quality Pest Control In Cleveland Heights, OH
Known as one of the best places to live in Ohio, the city of Cleveland Heights is highly desired by young professionals and growing families. The area is also home to a selection of coffee shops, businesses, eateries, and wineries, as well as lush parks and a well-regarded public school system. Given the addition of its proximity to the center of Cleveland, this city truly does have it all. There are, however, many pest problems that plague the area due to the mobility of its population as well as its seasonal climate.
At Avenger Pest Control, we’re dedicated to offering Cuyahoga County pest control that protects properties no matter the time of year. With more than 30 years of experience servicing local homes and businesses, there isn’t a pest problem that we can’t solve. Our methods are rooted in safe practices that work to create sustainable results. Each technician we employ is background checked and state licensed in order to further provide the highest quality pest control. To learn more about our offerings, contact Avenger Pest Control today.
Residential Pest Control In Cleveland Heights
At Avenger Pest Control, our top priority is to provide the safest, highest quality residential pest control in Cleveland Heights. As a family-owned business, this is something that we take to heart, which is why we staff only state-licensed pest experts and use environmentally sensible products. The result of these practices is a pest-free dwelling that you can rely on; we guarantee it. Whether your needs involve ants and spiders or rodents and bed bugs, we have the solution for you. To learn more about our residential pest control offerings, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Cleveland Heights
Pest problems mean big issues when they happen in your place of business, which is why at Avenger Pest Control, we strive to offer the most reliable commercial pest control in town. With more than three decades of experience working with local businesses, we have the knowledge and tools to make pest problems a thing of the past. Our background-checked and state-licensed pest control experts use safe products to yield sustainable results so that your business can continue as usual. As always, each service we provide comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. For more information on the benefits of commercial pest control, contact us today.
Five Ways You Could Be Wrong About Cleveland Heights Bed Bugs
If you’ve never had bed bugs in your Cleveland Heights home, then you might not be familiar with how difficult the issues these pests bring can be. Here are five ways that you might be wrong about bed bugs:
- I can’t be responsible for bringing bed bugs into my home.
- If I had a bed bug problem, I would know.
- These pests can’t live in the secondhand sofa I just got.
- Bed bugs aren’t a problem for my health.
- I don’t need professional help getting rid of bed bugs.
When it comes to bed bugs, developing an infestation is a lot easier than you might think. As parasites, bed bugs get brought into homes through the likes of used couches or by latching on to your belongings or clothing after you've taken the bus or gone to the movies. Once they’ve entered your home, they will feed off of you, leaving behind itchy bumps, and can stir up allergies. Because bed bugs only come out at night to feed, it’s very easy to have a problem that you don’t know about. This fact, along with the typical scope of an infestation, also makes DIY methods of removal very impractical. For the most trusted professional bed bug control, contact Avenger Pest Control today.
Ant Prevention And Control Tips From Cleveland Heights Exterminators
As the most common nuisance pest in Cleveland Heights, ants are a very difficult pest to avoid. Try these prevention tips to get a head start:
- Rectify moisture issues. Whether they occur inside or outside of the home, addressing leaks is imperative in preventing ants. Check downspouts, gutters, faucets, pipes, and other fixtures regularly and address them as needed.
- Secure all cracks. Ants are capable of fitting through very small openings, so apply weather stripping if there are gaps around doors and windows, replace any torn window screens, and fill all foundation crevices with caulk.
- Deal with food properly. The main thing that ants seek is sweet food and they don’t care what form it comes in. Keep leftovers in airtight containers, take out the trash often, rinse jars before placing them in the recycling bin, and clean up after crumbs and spills. Ants may mistake soap or shampoo for sweet food, so don’t forget about these leaks as well.
- Keep things clean. Disinfecting counters, cleaning floors, and generally practicing good hygiene will work to keep ants at bay.
- Call the professionals. Ants are one of the most difficult pests to prevent, which makes help from a pro an absolute must.
For safe and reliable ant control, contact Avenger Pest Control today.
Professional Advice On Mosquito Control For Your Cleveland Heights Home
Mosquitoes are one of the most hated pests on Earth, and it’s hard, if not impossible, to find any redeeming qualities they possess. The only good thing about them is that they can’t survive Cleveland Heights winters, but once the weather warms up enough for them to be active again, the one thing you need to know is the best way to get rid of mosquitoes.
Above all, the best thing you can do to reduce the number of mosquitoes on your Cleveland Heights property is to eliminate all areas of standing water and excess moisture. Mosquitoes need water to breed, so eliminating these sources on your property will significantly reduce the number of mosquitoes you come in contact with. Don’t forget areas like plant pots, clogged gutters, and small puddles in your driveway.
If you need a little help reducing the mosquito population around your Cleveland Heights home, contact Avenger Pest Control. Not only do we offer mosquito control services, but we can also make recommendations about things you can do to improve the results of those services even further.
All About Mice In Cleveland Heights And How To Keep Them Out Of Your Home
Mice are common and unwelcome household pests. Despite their cute appearance, these animals can cause serious issues when they get into your Cleveland Heights home, and it’s best to avoid an infestation rather than deal with the repercussions of having to eliminate one.
Keeping mice out of your house requires effort, but it’s well worth the work. The following tips will help:
- Remove food sources by putting food in closed containers, cleaning up messes as soon as they happen, and eliminating food sources outside.
- Eliminate water sources by removing items that collect water and ensuring that any outdoor fixtures work correctly and don’t leak.
- Seal all entry points into your house, such as cracks, holes, and gaps, no matter how small.
- Reduce clutter both inside and outside your house by removing debris, keeping your grass trimmed, and keeping indoor storage areas well-maintained.
If you need mouse control, either to get rid of an active infestation or to prevent mice from getting inside at all, Avenger Pest Control can help. Our knowledgeable technicians can help you stop mice from getting into your house and ensure they don’t return.
Cleveland Heights Homeowners’ Step-By-Step Cockroach Control Guide
When it comes to cockroach control, the best advice we can give is to engage in active house cockroach prevention strategies. Avoiding a cockroach infestation in your Cleveland Heights home is far better than dealing with an infestation, and it will save you a lot of time, worry, frustration, and money. How can you prevent cockroaches?
- Remove outdoor food and water sources.
- Seal cracks and crevices around the outside of your house.
- Keep your kitchen clean and free of open food containers.
- Reduce moisture in your house.
- Remove clutter from your home.
If you need cockroach control, don’t try to do it alone, as this can worsen the problem. Instead, contact the experts at Avenger Pest Control. We have the skills and training necessary to eliminate your cockroach problem effectively.
Ant Prevention And Control Tips From Cleveland Heights Exterminators
Although rats are similar to mice, there’s something about their larger size and bare tails that make them seem so much worse. In reality, a rat infestation and a mouse infestation are both bad news. If rats get into your Cleveland Heights house or business, they will cause various problems, from causing severe property damage to contaminating your food to spreading dangerous illnesses.
The best way to get rid of rats in the house or commercial facility you’re in charge of is to get in touch with Avenger Pest Control. It can be challenging to eliminate a rat infestation, so having a trained and experienced professional working for you is priceless. Our technicians will ensure the complete elimination of your rat infestation in a safe way for the people in your building. Contact us today.
Recent Blog Articles
November 15, 2022
Are you wondering what foods attract rodents? To learn more about foods rodents enjoy, homeowners might want to delve into their feeding habits.Read More
October 15, 2022
Do you know how to deal with cockroaches in Cleveland? Take some time to learn more about these invasive bugs and learn a simple solution to keep them out.Read More