Pest Control In Painesville, OH
With just under 20,000 residents, Painesville, OH, sits along the Grand River, 27 miles north of Cleveland. Painesville is known for its collegiate standing, historical downtown recreation parks, and robust school system. Given its proximity to the bigger cities, it is an excellent place for families and business owners alike. However, as more people have moved into the area, Lake County pest control needs have risen, as the pest populations always thrive where there are more people. Read on to learn how Avenger Pest Control can help your home and business be pest-free.
Residential Pest Control In Painesville
Finding pests in your home can be a frustrating experience. That's why Avenger Pest Control offers comprehensive residential pest control services. With over 30 years of pest control experience, our technicians' top priority is protecting you and your family's health.
When you call us for help, you will get a fully trained and licensed technician who:
- Completes a thorough interior and exterior inspection of your home.
- Develops and executes a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.
- Provides follow-up visits to ensure your house stays pest-free.
Our residential pest control services can be general or tailored to fight a specific pest, such as bed bugs or roaches. Not only are we using the most effective, highest-quality treatments available, but we also provide quotes and are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If pests have breached your home, give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Painesville
In this day and age, all it takes for your business's hard-earned reputation to tarnish is one photo posted online of a pest in your establishment. Not only could your life become a public relations nightmare, but your employees and patrons could become ill. Avenger Pest Control understands the work that goes into running a business, so we offer complete commercial pest control services to help you keep yours running smoothly.
We provide pest services for the following establishments:
- Food processing facilities
- Industrial facilities
At Avenger Pest Control, we treat your pest problem with the urgency it deserves by providing same-day and emergency commercial pest control services. Not only will your technician exterminate your existing infestation, but they will implement prevention strategies to ensure pests don't return. If you are worried about your business or are in a pest crisis, call us to request a quote.
Don't Do It Yourself When It Comes To Bed Bug Infestations In Painesville
Professional bed bug control is essential for all homeowners in Painesville. Did you know that bed bugs are considered a public health issue by the United States Environmental Protection Agency?
This status is because of:
- Allergic reactions: Bites from bed bugs can cause allergic reactions in people. These reactions can be mild to severe, ranging from an inflamed, itchy bite to anaphylaxis shock, which can be deadly without medical intervention.
- Mental health consequences: Because bed bugs crawl on people's skin to feed, this can lead to severe anxiety and even insomnia.
- Secondary skin infections: Bed bug bites can also cause flare-ups of secondary skin infections, such as impetigo, ecthyma, and lymphangitis.
Professional bed bug control is the way to go if you are experiencing a problem. These are one of the most challenging pests to get rid of, but the licensed technicians with Avenger Pest Control have the skills and tools required to exterminate them in their entirety. If you are suffering from a bed bug infestation, call us to request an inspection.
A Guide To Keeping Ants Out Of Your Painesville Home
Ant pest control is another essential for Painesville residents, as there are many types of ants in this part of the country. While a professional from Avenger Pest Control can help you figure out what you need to do to prevent ants from invading your specific home, there are some general things you can do to keep them out:
- Seal up entry points: Go around your house and repair any potential entry points. Caulk up holes in your home's siding, and repair all ripped and torn window screens.
- Clean up messes: Be sure to thoroughly clean up any messes you make with food and liquids, as this will discourage ants from wanting to forage for food in your home.
- Properly store food: Ensure that the food you have in your kitchen and pantries is stored in containers that can't be chewed through.
For the most effective ant pest control in Painesville, give us a call at Avengers Pest Control today!
Recent Blog Articles
November 15, 2022
Are you wondering what foods attract rodents? To learn more about foods rodents enjoy, homeowners might want to delve into their feeding habits.Read More
October 15, 2022
Do you know how to deal with cockroaches in Cleveland? Take some time to learn more about these invasive bugs and learn a simple solution to keep them out.Read More